duanshang3230 2014-03-19 13:51 采纳率: 100%
浏览 48
已采纳

WordPress回复评论不起作用

We're having some issues with getting the "Reply" function to work for comments in our WordPress site. Submitting comments in general works fine, but even though the URL I'm redirected to from the "Reply" button looks correct, it just posts it as a normal comment, and the title above the comment section is just the regular title, not the expected "Leave a Reply to...". It's a custom theme, but it's set up to support this and WordPress itself is configured to allow threaded comments down to the default 5 levels.

Here's the site in question: http//antagonist.no

What's strange about this is that it only happens in the live environment. I have a testing environment set up locally, where WordPress is configured with the exact same configuration and version of our template. The Reply function works perfectly there, with the same URL structure and parameters, and I'm unable to reproduce what's going on in the live environment.

The only differences are the hosting environments: my local testing environment runs on Apache 2.2 on OS X 10.9, while the live environment runs on IIS 6 on Windows Server 2008 R2. Both are running PHP 5.5.8. Could this be due to the URL rewriting for permalinks? WordPress does this automatically on Apache, but on IIS in the live environment we used a plugin called ISAPI_Rewrite 3 (http://www.helicontech.com/isapi_rewrite/) to support the URL rewriting, with the following rules:

RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?p=$1 [NC,L]

It seems to work fine for anything else than comment replies.

Any ideas for things we could check for or try?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanjiashai9140 2014-03-19 14:14
    关注

Suggestion: try to change (temporary) the permalinks structure to Default (if it is not already).

This procedure will force Wordpress to remove the rewrite code from .htaccess file. Test again and revert back the permalinks - test and if the problem occur - then this is the key.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配