drl2051 2013-09-04 03:51
浏览 25
已采纳

用户选择语言时加载unicode字符映射

I know this question is a bit vague and not sure this is even possible. On my web site I want to display a combo box with maximum possible languages (available in unicode) and when the user selects the language respective character map of that language should be loaded. Then users can click and complete the given text area with their comments in their own language. I am not asking for the code but a kind guide line about the possibility of this and a way to do this will be really helpful. My ultimate need is to give user to type in any language of their choice. Do the users need to install the language in their computer before using it? Thank you.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanchu0031 2013-09-04 07:54
    关注

The Unicode Standard does not divide characters by language, and there is no rigorous definition for the concept “characters used in a language”. For example, is “é” a character used in English? (Think about “fiancé”.) What about “è”? (Think about the spelling “belovèd” used in some forms of writing.)

The Unicode Consortium has created the CLDR database, which contains information about “exemplar characters” in any languages, but these are based on subjective judgement and often debatable – mostly in the sense of covering too much, which might not be serious here. The data is in an XML formal, so it could be automatically fed into an application.

There is nothing the user needs to do, or could do, to “install the language” for purposes like this. What matters is whether the user’s computer has fonts containing all the characters needed and whether the browser is able to use them.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 WPF 大屏看板表格背景图片设置
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂