dongpu9481 2014-07-01 12:13
浏览 103

加密记录的ID

In this site we have ids for categories. These are essentially the primary key of categories table. They are sequential and auto-incremental.

This id is passed around the site as hidden field, session value etc. In the backend whenever a form is submitted, or some db update is done etc, the id is validated to make sure that it has not been tampered with.

$id = $this->getPostField(cat_id);
$id = validate($id); //perform checks on the id field 

I could encrypt/decrypt the id so that even if anyone looks at the hidden field he couldn't really understand its value. However my question is - is it really necessary or will I be just adding a layer of complexity which only increases the overhead without too much value add?

$id = $this->getPostField(cat_id);
$id = validate(keyDecrypt($id)); //perform checks on the decrypted id field

I guess why I am asking this is because the id is not a very sensitive data like a credit card or social sec number. It does not really matter that the user can see it if he reads hidden fields. As long as I am validating it in the backend I am assuming I should be fine (?)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• donglian1384 2014-07-01 12:21
    关注

You can, too, add an uniqid to every Category, and check if id + uniqid are linked to a category. This uniqid can even be the slug, for example

But it looks like to be an overhead, if someone really wan't to change something client-side, it is still possible. As long as you check server side, it's good. And as you save it in the session, it's quite fast and easy.

As said above in comments, it's security through obscurity, and it won't protect you for long if the attacker really wan't to.

It's up to you to see if it's valuable to use the id, another field, or encrypt it ... (you may also hash it, as the id is stored in session :-))

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 全部备份安卓app数据包括密码,可以复制到另一手机上运行
  • ¥15 Python3.5 相关代码写作
  • ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来
  • ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
  • ¥15 matlab代码解决,怎么运行
  • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里