dongluan0020 2014-06-26 00:00
浏览 60

从php返回批处理文件的值

I have a batch file that calls a php script. The php script returns a value that I want to use in the batch script. The php script echoes the correct return value however I have not been able to find a way to capture the value to use in the batch file.

I have tried a number of variations on for loops without success. My batch script is as follows:

@echo off
Setlocal

"C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.3\php.exe" -f C:\inetpub\wwwroot\hello.php

endlocal

This of course just returns "Hello." How can I set a variable in the batch file (a variable named retVar for example) to contain what is returned from this php call?

thank you, Shimon

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• du970294 2014-06-26 06:11
    关注
    @echo off
        setlocal enableextensions
        for /f "delims=" %%a in (
           '"C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.3\php.exe" -f C:\inetpub\wwwroot\hello.php'
        ) do set "retVar=%%a"

echo %retVar%

Use for /f to execute a command (in the in clause) and for each line in the command output, execute a block of code (in the do clase). For each line, the variable/replaceable parameter (%%a in sample code) will hold the line. In this case, as the output of the php command is only one line, it will be executed only one time, storing the php output line into the retVar variable.

for /f will, by default, try to tokenize the lines it reads, splitting in fields using spaces a delimiters. To avoid this behaviour, a empty list of delimiters is used, so all the line contents will be stored in %%a

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 seata使用出现报错,其他服务找不到seata
  • ¥35 引用csv数据文件(4列1800行),通过高斯-赛德尔法拟合曲线,在选取(每五十点取1点)数据,求该数据点的曲率中心。
  • ¥20 程序只发送0X01,串口助手显示不正确,配置看了没有问题115200-8-1-no,如何解决?
  • ¥15 Google speech command 数据集获取
  • ¥15 vue3+element-plus页面崩溃
  • ¥15 像这种代码要怎么跑起来?
  • ¥15 安卓C读取/dev/fastpipe屏幕像素数据
  • ¥15 pyqt5tools安装失败
  • ¥15 mmdetection
  • ¥15 nginx代理报502的错误