douchui4459 2014-06-26 08:39
浏览 52

将localhost joomla站点转移到实时域数据库问题

I'm transferring my localhost Joomla site to my Telekom live domain , problem is when transferring the database.

I have created the export from my local host database. The dump I'm trying to import into the phpmyadmin provided by the service provider The problem is that when I import it comes up with the error

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, < unknown> and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I have been stuck for days, please help me guys ! I'm using Wampserver for Windows

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douju2474 2014-06-26 08:47
    关注

It's an internal error, and the server isn't giving you, or us, any information to help you out. Your best bet is to contact Telekom, and ask them to look in their server logs, so they can investigate the problem.

Provide them with as much information as you can, give them any relevant information: the name of the server where your db is hosted (they often show that in your CPanel), the name of the database where you're trying to dump the data, and if you're willing and able to do so, provide them with the sql file you exported from localhost. This helps them to diagnose the problem as efficiently as possible.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
  • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)