douhe1002 2014-04-11 19:21
浏览 45

CodeIgniter:如何使用克隆的网站源文件填充新数据库?

I have been sent a copy of the files of a Code Igniter website. It is the files on the live website simply zipped up and sent over.

I have cloned it on my machine and connected it to an empty MySQL database. I am used to being able to run some code that will then populate the database with the correct tables. I can't work out how to do this with this site.

I have looked at the migration section of the CodeIgniter documentation and searched for solutions on this topic on Google and Stack Overflow.

The error I get is:

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1146

Table 'test.users' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM (`users`) WHERE `deleted` != 1

Filename: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/testserver/models/user_model.php

Line Number: 242

Would I need a copy of the current database from the live site? Is there a way I can run a script to create the database tables?

I have never used CodeIgniter. So far I have seen I need to do this in migration.php.

$config['migration_enabled'] = TRUE;
  • 写回答

1条回答

• duanjieyi6582 2014-04-11 19:29
    关注

Yes, what the error message basically tells you is that you need a database called 'test' with a table called 'users' (test.users)

You should check if any migrations has been written in /application/migrations you should be able to run them by pointing your browser at example.com/index.php/migrate. Given that you've setup your database config.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。