drwg89980 2014-01-22 21:55
浏览 17
已采纳

每个用户有多个SQL表? [重复]

This question already has an answer here:

I have a small file hosting website that I am trying to store the files that users upload in a database. The issue that I am having is that I cannot decide which method would be better:

1. To store all users in one table
  2. create a new table for each user.

I understand that the second method will slow performance but by how much? I am planning on having 1000+ users eventually. The issue with the first method is listing the files back to the user. What method should I go with and which one would be the most efficient?

</div>
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongwei1855 2014-01-22 21:57
    关注

Short answer:

No. Use the simplest thing that works: A single table.

Long answer:

You'll know what kind of scaling problems when you have a production system under production loads, and then you can analyze where your bottlenecks are and develop a sharding strategy based on real-world use cases and not hypotheticals.

Right now you're just guessing, and you'll probably guess wrong. Then you're stuck with an awful database structure you'll find impossible to undo.

Try not to store actual files in the MySQL database, this almost always leads to horrible disaster, but instead store them on the filesystem and keep references to them in the database. If you're going to be managing a lot of files, heaps and tons of them, you may want to look at document store database like Riak to help with that.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)