dougou6213 2013-12-13 17:13
浏览 99
已采纳

PDO如果fetch()然后print_r($ smt-> fetch(PDO :: FETCH_OBJ))不会显示任何结果

I have a login database with user and password and a html file with input type for username and password..

in my class for the login:

class login
{
    protected $_username;
    protected $_password;

public function __construct($username, $password) //$username and $password values will be from the $_POST['username and password'] when the user submits the username and password
    {
        $this->username = $username;
        $this->password = md5($password);
    }

public function login()
    {
        try {
            $pdo = dbConnect::getConnection();
            $smt = $pdo->prepare("SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = ?");
            $smt->bindParam(1, $this->username);
            $smt->execute();
            echo "<pre>";
            print_r($smt->fetch(PDO::FETCH_OBJ));  //testing if $smt will return results..yes it returned
            if($smt->fetch()) {
                print_r($smt->fetch(PDO::FETCH_OBJ)); //doesn't return ??this is my question... all other arguments inside this if loop is not executed..
                while($row = $smt->fetch(PDO::FETCH_OBJ)) {
                    echo "one";
                    if($row->password == $this->password) {

header("Location: admin.php");
                    }
                    else {
                        echo '<div class="alert alert-error alert-block"><button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="alert">&times;</button><h4>Error!</h4>username and password do not match!</div>';
                    }
                }
            }
            else {
                echo '<div class="alert alert-error alert-block"><button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="alert">&times;</button><h4>Error!</h4>Username does not exist!</div>';
            }           
        }       
        catch (PDOException $e) {
            die($e->getMessage());
        }
    }
}

the problem is that in PDO, it will not return data that i've been requesting after the if($smt->fetch()) which is used to know if the query returned a result.. before the fetch, the print_r returns data... i can't continue my code because of this..im new to OOP and PDO that's why i can't handle this unlike from mysql or mysqli functions.. im new to PDO, also im using sqlite here..

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drv13270 2013-12-13 17:19
    关注

You're fetching multiple times:

print_r($smt->fetch(PDO::FETCH_OBJ));  //testing if $smt will return results..yes it returned
    if($smt->fetch()) {
        print_r($smt->fetch(PDO::FETCH_OBJ)); //doesn't return ??this is my question... all other arguments inside this if loop is not executed..
        while($row = $smt->fetch(PDO::FETCH_OBJ)) {

Each of these lines will try to fetch the next row from the returned data. But your query looks like it only returns one row. This row will be printed by the first print_r(). Then when you fetch again in if(), there won't be anything left, so it will return false and the if will fail.

You can use $smt->fetchAll() to return all the results in an array. You can then test whether this array has any elements, and loop through it to print the results.

$results = $smt->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_OBJ);
    if (count($results)) {
        foreach ($results as $row) {
            print_r($row);
            if($row->password == $this->password) {

header("Location: admin.php");
            }
            else {
                echo '<div class="alert alert-error alert-block"><button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="alert">&times;</button><h4>Error!</h4>username and password do not match!</div>';
            }
        }
    }
    else {
        echo '<div class="alert alert-error alert-block"><button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="alert">&times;</button><h4>Error!</h4>Username does not exist!</div>';
    }

Although I don't understand why you're using a loop when you can be pretty sure the query will never return more than 1 row. I see this all the time, I don't understand it, unless programmers are simply copying code from other queries that return multiple rows, and they don't understand that the loop is unnecessary.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 kali环境运行volatility分析android内存文件,缺profile
  • ¥15 写uniapp时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 vs 2008 安装遇到问题
  • ¥15 matlab有限元法求解梁带有若干弹簧质量系统的固有频率
  • ¥15 找一个网络防御专家,外包的
  • ¥100 能不能让两张不同的图片md5值一样,(有尝)
  • ¥15 informer代码训练自己的数据集,改参数怎么改
  • ¥15 请看一下,学校实验要求,我需要具体代码