doulu4413 2013-12-13 21:19
浏览 72
已采纳

MSSQL:带有PHP数组的多个INSERT并回显数据

I have a form with the following structure:

<input type="text" name="projNo[1]" id="projNo[1]" value="<?php echo $row['ProjNo'
[1];>"
/>
<input type="text" name="projBudget[1]" id="projBudget[1]" value="<?php echo
$row['ProjBudget'][1]; ?>" />
<input type="text" name="projDateFrom[1]" id="projDateFrom[1]" value="<?php echo
$row['ProjDateFrom'][1]; ?>" />
<input type="text" name="projDateTo[1]" id="projDateTo[1]" value="<?php echo 
$row['ProjDateTo'][1]; ?>" />

<input type="text" name="projNo[2]" id="projNo[2]" value="<?php echo $row['ProjNo'
[2];>"
/>
<input type="text" name="projBudget[2]" id="projBudget[2]" value="<?php echo
$row['ProjBudget'][2]; ?>" />
<input type="text" name="projDateFrom[2]" id="projDateFrom[2]" value="<?php echo
$row['ProjDateFrom'][2]; ?>" />
<input type="text" name="projDateTo[2]" id="projDateTo[2]" value="<?php echo 
$row['ProjDateTo'][2]; ?>" />

There are two more groups like this with indexes 3 and 4. Upon submit, four separate records must be created in the DB if the user has filled in all four lines. My question is twofold: How would I structure my query to accomplish this? And: Have I set up my code correctly? When the form is loaded, I would like the correct output to be displayed. I've never been confronted with a request like this before, so I'm flying a bit blind.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumie7914 2013-12-13 21:32
    关注

Use PDO and prepared statements. Prepare a statement like this:

$s = $db->prepare('INSERT INTO PROJECT (no, budget, from, to) VALUES (?,?,?,?)')

Execute the statement for each set like this:

for ($i = 1; $i<=4; $i++) {
        $s->execute(array($projNo[$i], $projBudget[$i], $projDateFrom[$i], $projDateTo[$i]));
    }

(You need to add error checking and validation. This includes something that loads the stuff from $_POST to the arrays I used in the above example.)

Currently, you have a XSS security issue in your code. You cannot just echo stuff that comes from the user - you need to escape it. If you are putting it inside HTML, including double-quoted attribute values like in your case, use echo htmlspecialchars($_GET[...]);.

You may want to create a "htmlout" function that does nothing else than echo htmlspecialchars, just to have a nicer, easier-to-write name for it, and use it everywhere. That way, you can search your code for instances of "echo", and unless you have protected them otherwise, this indicates you probably need to add some escaping.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 MATLAB中streamslice问题
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序