dougan1465 2013-11-19 21:18
浏览 25

嵌入式PHP代码在html5中

I'm trying to embed some php code in a .html file but it doesn't seem to work. I read that in order for this to work the file has to be saved with the .php extension, but when I do that and open it up in a browser the browser just displays all my code. What am I doing wrong?

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html>
<head>
    <title>Welcome</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="normalize.css">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css">
</head>
<body>
    <?php
        $x = 3;
        $y = 2;
        $ans = $x + $y;
    ?> 
    <h1 style = "text-align: center;"> The answer is: <?php= $ans ?> </h1>
    <section class="loginform cf">
        <form name="start page" action="index_submit" method="get" accept-charset="utf-8">

<label style = "text-align: center;" >What type of property?</label>

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
            <input type="button" value = "Commercial" onClick="parent.location='commercial.html'">

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
            <input type="button" value = "Residential" onClick="parent.location='residential.html'">

</form>     
    </section>
</body>
</html>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongluo8439 2013-11-19 21:22
    关注

Your php code will not work with .html; Change file extension to .php. You should run your php code from the server. You can download AppServ or WAMP

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 MATLAB中streamslice问题
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序