drnrxv9383 2013-08-01 00:19
浏览 349
已采纳

MySQL替换sum(if(xxx,1,0))

Hi I need some help optimizing this code, currently it takes 38 seconds to run the SQL query, and 23 to load it as a view. Here's the background - Redirects table records when a member uses a link and records where they go, and when they return and with what status. Projects table manages the per project information that I need. Currently I do have a third table that keeps a per project count which is updated each time a record is added to the redirects table, however the counts can be a little unreliable. Every hour the server runs the query to fix/verify the counts.

Is there any good way to count the columns without having to use a sum(if(xxx,1,0)) ?

Select projects.ID as ID,cid,name as name,state as status,
                sum(if(status="complete",1,0)) as complete,cpc,
                cpc*ss as mmkingaku,
                cpc*sum(if(status="complete",1,0)) as total,
                sum(if(status="screenout",1,0)) as screenout,
                sum(if(status="quotafull",1,0)) as quotafull, 
                sum(if(status="short",1,0)) as short,
                sum(if(status="gate",1,0)) as gate,
                sum(if(status is null,1,0)) as empty,
                sum(if(status="complete",1,0))/(sum(if(status="complete",1,0))+sum(if(status="screenout",1,0)))*100 as IR
                from redirects,projects
                where redirects.rid=projects.rid and state<>"test" group by name order by cid desc
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougu2006 2013-08-01 00:24
    关注

SQL performance is not usually due to calculations in the select clause. You need to look at the from and group by clauses.

Do your tables have appropriate indexes? You should have an index on redirects.rid, projects.rid, or both. In fact, these should probably be composite indexes, including state and test (wherever is appropriate).

The group by can be a performance hog in MySQL. How much data is in each table?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 mmocr的训练错误,结果全为0
  • ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败