donglugou6652 2013-07-31 10:06
浏览 38
已采纳

cakephp使用组件作为控制器方法

I'm trying to find the best, cleanest way of initialising a method from within another controller. I basically want to record 'likes', 'posts' etc as 'actions' when they happen.

Actions are working fine on submission, but not from outside it's own controller.

In the LikesController, I want to be able to simply go:

$this->Action->add($fields);

But this doesn't work, even if I do $this->loadModel('Action'); beforehand. After reading around it seems that 'components' is the way to go...

So I was wondering how I would achieve this using components. I've got this so far in my LikesController:

public $components = array(
    'RequestHandler','Helper',
        'Action' => array('controller'=>'actions', 'action'=>'add'),
);

But still no joy when I try to call $this->Action->add.

What is the best method of doing this, and how can I set up the component class to work as though it is the Action controller, and able to use its methods?

If I can award REP to the best answer then I will..! Many thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• du9826 2013-07-31 12:44
    关注

A component isn't the same as a model. So if you want to do things this way, you'll have to turn your Action model into a Component.

The component would go into Controller/Component/ActionComponent.php, and then it can be included into your Controllers like this:

public $components = array(..., 'Action');

The logic in your Component can be similar to that in a Model, but there are some differences. For example, you could still have an Action model, and the component can use that for CRUD and other stuff. You'll have to use ClassRegistry::init() to load a model into your Component though.

I can't really explain how to do exactly what you want, one reason for that being that I don't know precisely enough what it is you do want. However, I've written my own Component before and you can use it for reference if you like - it's possibly more complicated than yours so you can see how to write methods for it.

Custom ACL Component

In that example, once it's included in a Controller, I can simply call $this->CustomAcl->check() anywhere I like.

I hope this is enough to get you started at least.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog