doulao7572 2014-05-26 22:11 采纳率: 0%
浏览 62
已采纳

使用PHP进行数据库更新后,no-jquery ajax更新视图

I learn MVC and Ajax, by building a site in PHP and MySQL. I made a new controller method to handle ajax, and am now able to update the database successfully from my Ajax HTTPRequest. When I get the response, i am able to update the division by replacing the current contents of the division with a javascript string like "Hello", but I can't figure out how to replace the contents with my updated database data. How do I update the division correctly? For now I want to do it without JQuery, and am not using a PHP framework. The data in the division is a list of places a member has been. Before Ajax, the list was sent to the "view" when the page loaded:

//this is controller->index()
public function index() {
    //the properties will be pulled up from the db as neccessary so we need to set them first
    $this->member->setMembername();
    $this->member->setMemberProfile();
    $this->member->setMyPlacesList();
    $this->member->setMemberData(); //puts the above data into one array for convenience
    $this->view->setData($this->member->getmemberData());
    $this->view->render('welcomepage/index'); //builds the view with the data
}

Now in my ajax call, my controller tells the member model to update the list of places the member has been:

public function AjaxAddVisit() {
    $details['sitename'] = $_POST["sitename"];
    $details['datetime'] = date("Y-m-d H:i:s");
    $details['comments'] = $_POST['comments'];
    $this->member->addMemberVisit($details); This successfully adds the place to the database.  
    //I suppose I should now do something like ?
    //$this->member->setMyPlacesList();
    //$this->member->setMemberData();
    //$this->view->setData($this->member->getmemberData());//this would update the views data
}

I now want to modify the list in the view from the Ajax code but don't know how, do I do something like the following, where I just embed php code in a javascript string like this?:

function AddVisitResponse() {
    if (myReq.readyState == 4) {
        if(myReq.status == 200) {
        var phpString = "<?php echo $this->data['myPlacesList'][0][1] ?>";
        document.getElementById('myPlacesList').innerHTML = phpString;
        //this would just print out one element of the list, but just for example
        } else {
        alert("got no response from the server");
        }
    }
} 

The output of the above is something like: myPlacesList'][0][1] ?> So i think there must be something wrong. It seems I can't send back a string with php code at all, even when I echo "hello" it doesn't work. How do I update the division correctly? should I format the string in my php controller method using XML? Thank you very much, this is my first question here, and any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douguai7291 2014-05-26 22:17
    关注

It's hard to tell without seeing the complete ajax code (what's the scope of your myReq variable?), but whatever gets sent back from the server to your ajax script, should be accessible through myReq.responseText.

So you would need to modify your function to:

function AddVisitResponse() {
        if (myReq.readyState == 4) {
            if(myReq.status == 200) {
                document.getElementById('myPlacesList').innerHTML = myReq.responseText;
            } else {
                alert("got no response from the server");
            }
        }
    }

Note that any php you include in the javascript on page-load, is already processed by the time you run your javascript function.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗