duanfu1873 2014-04-10 04:08
浏览 105
已采纳

如何设置反馈表

I am trying to make a feedback form for a website. From what i have read i need a database and such. I was wondering if there is a way to do this without a database. I want the form to have a your name feild, a your e-mail field, and a your message field, i have tried lots of other feedback forms on the internet but none worked. I don't have a very good computer so i can't make a web server or a database all i have is the websites domain. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I want the message to be sent to my Hotmail account.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqeznd1697 2014-04-10 04:15
    关注

You need not have to complicate yourself. Just use google forms. https://support.google.com/drive/answer/87809?hl=en

Create a form from your Drive:

1. Click the red Create button, then Form.

2. In the form template that opens, you can add any questions you'd like. You can also organize your form by adding headers and dividing your form into several pages. Learn more about editing your form.

3. If you’d like those who complete your form to see a progress bar indicating how much of your form they’ve completed, check the box labeled “Show progress bar at the bottom of form pages.”

Create a form from a Google spreadsheet:

1. While working with a spreadsheet, click the Insert menu and select Form.

2. A message will display at the top of the page notifying you that a new form has been created.

3. Click Add questions here to begin editing your form, or Dismiss to get rid of this message and continue editing your spreadsheet. (Note: If you dismiss this message, you can edit your form at any time by selecting the Form menu and clicking Edit form.)

4. After creating a form from a Google spreadsheet, you’ll notice a new tab at the bottom of your spreadsheet labeled “Form responses.” As you might have guessed, this is where responses to your form will be added.

You can also send a mail to yourself when you get any responses.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么