dqs86517 2013-07-18 16:31
浏览 41

将xml feed写入数据库,如何安全地删除旧记录并使用new更新?

I am writing information from an XML feed to a database for use on our site. We have found the xml feeds can be inconsistent, so writing info to the database has been a good solution for us.

Ideally I want to cron a file once a day that parses the xml and then writes it to the database. What methodology should I use to eliminate the data from the previous day because I no longer need it once we cron the file and update with the new daily records.

Bad:

cron file -> delete old records -> write new records

What if the xml is not quite right or there is a problem with the script? Then we blew away the data and can't get any new data at the moment.

If the XML info is bad, at least I can then write in some php on the front end to still display the older data but with dates modified or something.

What type of checks and fail safes would be best for my application? I need to update the records each day but only delete the old records if I know for sure we have good new data to import.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• donljt2606 2013-07-18 16:38
    关注

I would suggest a backup in the form of a mysql dump. Essentially, the dump is a snapshot of a database at a given time. So if you start the process and something goes wrong, you can revert it back to the point it was at before you started. The workflow would be something along the lines of:

Create dump -> try {Delete old records -> Create new records } catch (Load dump back into database)

If you are using mySQL more information on dumps can be found at: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysqldump.html

most other databases have some form of dump as well

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计
  • ¥15 路易威登官网 里边的参数逆向
  • ¥15 Arduino无法同时连接多个hx711模块,如何解决?
  • ¥50 需求一个up主付费课程
  • ¥20 模型在y分布之外的数据上预测能力不好如何解决
  • ¥15 processing提取音乐节奏
  • ¥15 gg加速器加速游戏时,提示不是x86架构
  • ¥15 python按要求编写程序