duanlian1320 2013-05-26 15:21
浏览 10
已采纳

每次使用不同的参数运行相同的mysqli查询

Basically I have an array "$badges" of which contains a list of badge ids a user has aquired (This has been made in a previous query), I need to run another query for every id to select the name, description etc of the badge.

$level = array("#FFFFFF", "#76EE00", "#00FFFF", "#00FFFF", "#FF77FF");
        for ($i = 0; $i < count($badge); $i++) {
        if($stmt = $mysqli->prepare("SELECT badges.name, badges.description, badges.value FROM badges INNER JOIN user_badges ON user_badges.id_badge = ? LIMIT 1")){
            $stmt->bind_param('s', $badge[$i]);
            $stmt->execute();
            echo $badge[$i] . "test";
            $stmt->store_result();
            $stmt->bind_result($name,$description,$value);
            //echo $name;
            $stmt->fetch();
            echo '<div class="badge"><span class="bold" style="color:' . $level[$value] . '">' . $name . '</span></div>';
            $stmt->close();
        }
    }

In this case the badge array contains values 1 and 2 as:

array(2) { [0]=> int(1) [1]=> int(2) }

And it's going through the for loop fine for each value. However, it seems the query is executed twice for the value 1 and not for the values 1 and 2. *If this makes any sense So I receive two outputs of the badge with id 1 rather than 1 and 2.

I know I can use foreach etc but that isn't where the problem is. I was wondering if anyone can educate me on why this is happening? I feel it's something to do with binding the results but I don't know why.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudi2431 2013-05-26 16:00
    关注

Beside of malformed SQL, your method of running prepared statements is quite wrong. You have to move preparation outside and then run only binding and execution in a loop.
    That's the point of prepared statements actually

$stmt = $mysqli->prepare("SELECT badges.name, badges.description, badges.value FROM badges INNER JOIN user_badges ON user_badges.id_badge = badges.id WHERE (badges.id = ?) LIMIT 1");
    for ($i = 0; $i < count($badge); $i++) {
        $stmt->bind_param('s', $badge[$i]);
        $stmt->execute();
        echo $badge[$i] . "test";
        $stmt->store_result();
        $stmt->bind_result($name,$description,$value);
        //echo $name;
        $stmt->fetch();
        echo '<div class="badge"><span class="bold" style="color:' . $level[$value] . '">' . $name . '</span></div>';
    }

Also, it looks like that JOIN is useless here and you can query only badges table

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 目详情-五一模拟赛详情页
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line