dongyouji7022 2011-07-19 02:50
浏览 36
已采纳

intuit的IPP API是否具有双向身份验证?

I have been reading through Intuit's new IPP Federated App documentation. I am trying to create a way for users, that are Quickbooks online members, to log-in to quickbooks inside my external web application. Intuit uses OAuth, and I have integrated twitter and linkedin using the same. Both of these are two-way APIs, but I am not sure if IPP is as well.

My issue is that the documentation seems to be written to the perspective of a developer creating a quickbooks add on, and not somebody try to access quickbooks data externally.

Is what I am trying to do even possible?

Thanks in advance for your help!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doutai1509 2011-09-15 19:08
    关注

To get any meaningful answers, you're going to need to explain a bit more about what you're trying to do. In particular, your want to do this makes no sense:

to log-in to quickbooks inside my external web application

Do you mean you want to put QuickBooks Online within an iFrame in your application? You will definitely not get through Intuit's technical check if that's what you're trying to do.

With that said, it is possible to both read and write data (among many other things) from and to QuickBooks Online, using IPP.

Authentication to IPP is via OAuth OR via SAML (Intuit deprecated SAML).

With OAuth, you get an OAuth token which you can then use to hit Intuit's XML REST APIs to add/update/delete/void/get/query for QuickBooks data that's stored in the cloud.

With SAML, you get a SAML token which you can then use to hit Intuit's XML REST APIs to add/update/delete/void/get/query for QuickBooks data that's stored in the cloud.

If you're using PHP (you tagged this question PHP, so I assume you are) then you should have a look at the QuickBooks PHP DevKit (disclaimer: I'm the developer): QuickBooks PHP DevKit

It contains everything you need to get started- an OOP interface to all of the objects, a SAML gateway, OAuth components, examples, etc.

The quick-start guide is the place to start:

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
  • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目
  • ¥20 mysql架构,按照姓名分表