drxm72811 2010-05-16 06:23
浏览 108
已采纳

添加/删除基于电子邮件的每日股票价值报告者的值 - 用PHP制作

i'm buidling a very simple email based website that users can, when registering list out all the stocktickers they're intersted in following. The program then on a daily basis goes and fetches that information and sends it out to every user. i have the portion which fetchs the information from the stock websites, but i'm looking for an "infrastructure" that allows:

(a) a user to send an email to service@stockreporter.com with the subject "Subscribe" and with the body containing stockticker values,
(b) user to send email to service@... with subject "unsubscribe" and body containing similar values.

Looking for code in php please. Any insights?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongmangsha7354 2010-05-16 12:15
    关注

Create a php script and "pipe" emails sent to the specified email addresses into it.

An example tutorial is available here - http://www.evolt.org/incoming_mail_and_php

This way, the script is triggered, on demand, when a subscriber contacts it to either add subscriptions or remove them. The script can then parse the contents of the email, along with the header (which would contain the sender's email address, subject, etc.) and make the required changes within your system.

A suggestion such as that from Galen would also work, however, having a script which polls an email account at regular intervals (using cron, or similar), in my experience is not as reliable or as instantaneous as piping email to a script.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
  • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?