dsft8327 2010-03-29 00:11
浏览 36
已采纳

认证和登录2网站

I have 2 site: example.com and exampletwo.com

I want that when a user login on example.com then he is automatically authenticated also on exampletwo.com

How can I do that ? I use Django + Nginx on first website and Tornado framework + Tornado server on second website.

Thanks ;)

P.S. If you don't know this platforms ( Django or Tornado or Nginx ), I accept also a solution for a generic PHP+Apache platform and then I will do some research :)

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiaozhe5070 2010-03-29 00:16
    关注

I would have the code handling user registration on example.com immediately send an https request to exampletwo.com (which authenticates it based on certificates, of course) meaning "add this user with these credentials". This approach seems to be workable for any two web servers / frameworks / languages as long as they're able to send and receive HTTPS requests and authenticate certificates.

If you can't authenticate certificates, you could send the "add this user" message encrypted (as long as the two sites can share a secret to use for the encryption). This may be vulnerable to replay attacks, but if you make a timestamp part of the "add this user" message, you can highly restrict the time window of vulnerability for the replay attacks, probably enough to make this approach viable.

If you can't safely share secrets between the two sites, not everything is lost: you can still use public key encription. The sender encrypts the "add this user message" (including the timestamp of course) with its own private key, then with the receiver's public key; the receiver decrypts what it receives with its own private key, then with the sender's public key. A bit messy and perhaps a bit slow, but under such difficult constraints it's surprising that it can still be done at all;-).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ogg dd trandata 报错
  • ¥15 高缺失率数据如何选择填充方式
  • ¥50 potsgresql15备份问题
  • ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
  • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错