doumao1047 2010-02-09 05:05
浏览 148
已采纳

jquery加载php文件 - 结果不完整

I'm trying to load or better reload a DIV with content from an included php file. so the file is included in the webadmin.php from the location webadmin/pages.php. Then i alter some data in the DB through serializing.

Now I would like to reload the pages.php from the callback of the serialize POST with load();. This all works fine up until the moment the data is supposed to be displayed in the div - i believe its because the php file is loaded from a different location, so the include paths for the DB Connection etc are probably wrong...

Should I really write an extra PHP File for jquery or is there a way to tell jquery where to load it from?

Its the first time I'm doing this - so bear with me for a moment on this one... Thanks!

I guess it wont be much use, but heres the load code:

$("#right").load("webadmin/pages.php");
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doutuan9357 2010-02-09 08:41
    关注

You can use Firebug, then open Net tab to see if there are response from the AJAX call.

I never use $.load(), instead I use $.get or $.post:

$.get("webadmin/pages.php",
          { nbRandom: Math.random() },
          function(data){
            $("#right").html(data);
          });

nbRandom is just to prevent caching in IE. Choose a name that not used in the pages.php

Make sure no error in Firebug, and the page structure is a valid HTML/XHTML. Some bug is occurred because imbalanced tags in page.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。