dpxw7293 2009-05-30 15:18
浏览 33

基于百分比的高流量套装?

The setup: High traffic website and a list of image URLs that we want to display. We have one image spot, and each item in the set of image URLs has a target display percentage for the day. Example:

• Image1 - 10%
  • Image2 - 30%
  • Image3 - 60%

Because the traffic amount can vary from day to day, I'm doing the percentages within blocks of 1000. The images also need to be picked randomly, but still fit the distribution accurately.

Question: I've implemented POC code for doing this in memcache, but I'm uncomfortable with the way data is stored (multiple hash keys mapped by a "master record" with meta data). This also needs to be able to fall back to a database if the memcache servers go down. I'm also concerned about concurrency issues for the master record.

Is there a simpler way to accomplish this? Perhaps a fast mysql query or a better way to bring memcache into this?

Thanks

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douji1999 2009-05-31 03:15
    关注

A hit to the database is most likely going to take longer so I would stick with memcache. You are going to have more issues with concurrency using MySQL than memcache. memcache is better equipped to handle a lot of requests and if the servers go down, this is going to be the least of your worries on a high traffic website.

Maybe a MySQL expert can pipe in here with a good query structure if you give us more specifics.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 yolov8边框坐标
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂