dtn43447 2019-07-14 06:31
浏览 75

DDD在相同的有界上下文中聚合边界决策

Application is an offers wall written on PHP/Laravel/Doctrine, where we have a wall created by application user, we have offers what we need to show on the wall, and we have some end-user identifier which is not app user and it does not have own table in system, it's just a string identifier. So I divide app to accounts BC (where we have app user related things), offers BC and walls BC. In this example, we going to work with walls BC.

I have such a DB structure (simplified):

wall:

• id: int
  • owner_id: int (User id from another BC)
  • name: string

wall_devices:

• name: string
  • human_name: string

wall_user_device:

• device_id: int (relation to wall_device)
  • end_user_id: string
  • wall_id: int (relation to wall)

wall_banned_users:

wall_points:

• offer: id (offer id from another BC)

So at first glance, it looks like wall is an Aggregate Root and wall id is an aggregate identifier, right?

Let's provide an example flow, we need to open a wall for some end user (remember it's just a string), so we have a request with wall.id and end_user_id data. Steps:

1. using WallRepository we getting the wall aggregate
  2. now we need to get all offers we want to show, but to do so I need to get devices selected by end_user_id previously if they exist. In such a case we need to query DB (note I'm telling query DB instead of using repository b-z in DDD repository should work only with the whole aggregate) to wall_user_device table as it's not possible to get it as a part of wall aggregate, right?

One more example, end user complete some offer so we need to check if wall_points exists for end-user and if so change the point status, so again we have a request with wall.id and end_user_id data:

1. using WallRepository we getting the wall aggregate
  2. now we need to get wall_points instance and update if exists. So here again we need to query DB as it's not possible to get with wall aggregate.

So at this point, I have a feeling that wall aggregate is not designed correctly as the only thing what he doing is manipulating only a wall table, and to get all other data we need to make additional queries with a combination of wall_id/end_user_id.

So looks like more logically is to somehow create aggregate around the wall_id-end_user_id combination as an aggregate root entity identifier and to get all the data from the repository as a single aggregate. But I guess it requires creating some workaround to combine few doctrine entities to a single DDD entity if it's even possible

Or another possible solution is to still use wall_id as an identifier and just join all the data only by wall_id and filter the data later on by end_user_id, but in such case, we going to query/manipulate with the huge amount of data as the wall can have tons of end user and this will have a bad effect on app performance.

Maybe someone faced a similar issue and can help me with making a correct architectural decision here?

Also, I want to note that it's an existing/legacy app with the already pretty big database and this part of the app working, so it's not preferred to change DB structure.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 keil里为什么main.c定义的函数在it.c调用不了
    • ¥50 切换TabTip键盘的输入法
    • ¥15 可否在不同线程中调用封装数据库操作的类
    • ¥15 微带串馈天线阵列每个阵元宽度计算
    • ¥15 keil的map文件中Image component sizes各项意思
    • ¥20 求个正点原子stm32f407开发版的贪吃蛇游戏
    • ¥15 划分vlan后,链路不通了?
    • ¥20 求各位懂行的人,注册表能不能看到usb使用得具体信息,干了什么,传输了什么数据