doudao1282 2019-05-15 17:27
浏览 48

用AJAX搜索WooCommerce替换Avada主题搜索表单?

I'm trying to replace the Avada theme search form in the main header navigation with AJAX Search for WooCommerce. The shortcode [wcas-search-form] can be used to display the AJAX Search for WooCommerce form.

I duplicated the searchform.php theme file into the child theme folder and replaced the following:

$is_live_search = Avada()->settings->get( 'live_search' );

with the shortcode:

$is_live_search = Avada()->settings->get( '[wcas-search-form]' );

When that didn't work I also tried replacing the line that follows it:

<form role="search" class="searchform fusion-search-form fusion-live-search" method="get" action="<?php echo esc_url_raw( home_url( '/' ) ); ?>">

with:

<form role="search" class="searchform fusion-search-form fusion-live-search" method="get" action="<?php echo do_shortcode("[wcas-search-form]"); ?>">

Neither replaced the search form in the main header navigation.

I searched through theme documentation and files, and this seems to be the right file, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The site: https://m7-us.com

Can anyone give some direction? If this post is missing any documentation I will update it. I'm trying to ask a good question. I searched through here and found similar questions about replacing search but no answer I could use to figure this out. The templating is different for this theme.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
    • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
    • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
    • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
    • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?
    • ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)
    • ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计
    • ¥15 Arduino无法同时连接多个hx711模块,如何解决?