dtgr3392 2019-04-22 19:53
浏览 62

如何在发布/加载网页之前全局应用Bootstrap样式类

I'd like to apply Bootstrap classes globally to my website and not have all the website elements jump around as the Bootstrap classes get applied through jQuery.

For example, I'd like to make every h1 element have the Bootstrap classes text-center and border-bottom. To do this, I can use jQuery's .addClass() method to apply the appropriate Bootstrap classes to all matching elements. The problem is that every time a user goes to a different page on the website, the un-styled elements load first, then they jump around as the Bootstrap classes get applied. I'm assuming this happens because my jQuery script only runs after the page has finished loading.

To avoid this, I could just put the Bootstrap classes directly in the h1 element, like so: <h1 class="text-center border-bottom">...</h1>. Obviously this is not a good solution though because I don't want to have to "hard-code" the classes onto every h1 element across the site.

Is there a way to apply Bootstrap classes before loading/publishing the website so that the "jumping" of web page elements doesn't happen?

I'm currently hosting the website locally using XAMPP and I am using PHP to include the same header and footer across all pages. The header and footer contain the necessary Bootstrap styling and script resources.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyi2664 2019-04-22 19:59
    关注

What I like to do is wrap my HTML in a div, lets call it wrap. And in the page's head:

<style>.wrap{display:none;}</style>

then in my 'CSS` file have

.wrap{display:block;}

Then in the footer defer the loading of my css:

<noscript id="deferred-styles">
          <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="compressed.css" />
        </noscript>
        <script>
          var loadDeferredStyles = function() {
            var addStylesNode = document.getElementById("deferred-styles");
            var replacement = document.createElement("div");
            replacement.innerHTML = addStylesNode.textContent;
            document.body.appendChild(replacement)
            addStylesNode.parentElement.removeChild(addStylesNode);
          };
          var raf = requestAnimationFrame || mozRequestAnimationFrame ||
              webkitRequestAnimationFrame || msRequestAnimationFrame;
          if (raf) raf(function() { window.setTimeout(loadDeferredStyles, 0); });
          else window.addEventListener('load', loadDeferredStyles);
        </script>

This will "hide" the contents of the page until the CSS is full loaded. I also compress all of my CSS into one file, which is easy as I developed a custom CMS and don't use wordpress, but that is a different conversation.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 AT89C51控制8位八段数码管显示时钟。
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测