dousong5161 2019-03-07 10:50
浏览 128

隐藏html视频网址源/限制Linux文件夹到特定的php用户

I have multiple HTML video tags with source URLs as follows in my PHP file :

<video class="d-block video-js vjs-default-skin col-video" width="100%" controls:false;>
    <source src="<?php echo $videoPath; ?>" type='video/mp4'>
</video>

As loaded by the client, the source attribute looks like this on a web-browser :

<source src="./Username/videos/001_video.mp4" type='video/mp4'>
{...}
<source src="./Username/videos/002_video.mp4" type='video/mp4'>
{...}

My problem is that I don't want the client to be able to view other user's video by changing the URL on the source attribute of the video tags.

This seems to be called "user restricted content/ressources" (not sure as I am a C/C++ dev.).

I'm not using any framework, pure PHP, on L.A.M.P. (Apache2) web server.

I know this was made 10 years ago and that there are a lot of newer solutions by using frameworks or other languages like NodeJS, but I have no possibility of changing the architecture of the website, for the moment (but it will be reviewed in the future).

This either can be done server-side on Apache configuration (if it can ?), or either on HTML/PHP web-side.

What I saw on the web before asking is a solution like this one (https://www.sitepoint.com/community/t/hide-video-url/225822/7), that I tried :

<source src="video.php?show_the_video=VIDEO_ID/NAME_ENCRYPTED" type='video/mp4'>

And have, in video.php, something like this :

if (($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] === "GET") && ( isset($_GET['show_the_video']) )) {
    $uncryptedPath = decrypt($_GET['show_the_video']);
    $ctype = 'video/mp4';
    header('Content-Type: ' . $ctype);
    $file_path_name = $uncryptedPath;
    $handle = fopen($file_path_name, "rb");
    $contents = fread($handle, filesize($file_path_name));
    fclose($handle);
    echo $contents;
} else {
    echo "";
}

But it seems not to work quite well for me (maybe as I have a lot a lot of video tags on the same page). It worked partially but was so slow to load the page... It is not acceptable for me. It took forever to load the page with about 20 video tags.

Can anybody help me by routing me or proposing solutions ?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duang5049 2019-03-08 17:26
    关注

The solution proposed by @Script47 is simple :

• Keep the video source tag as follows :
    • But only on one video tag that is showing the video full-screen (by model), and replace others by thumbnails

I tried this but it seems that loading a video file of 1 minute (~8MB), with fopen() and fread() function in PHP, is so slow.

Any way of streaming from the MP4 file, to the video source tag, in PHP, but quickly than fopen() / fread() (or to make them faster) ?

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制
  • ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题
  • ¥15 错误(10048): “调用exui内部功能”库命令的参数“参数4”不能接受空数据。怎么解决啊