duanliaouu965826 2019-02-07 20:59
浏览 73

PHP脚本在后台运行时不加载HTML

I am currently creating a stock market simulation and am working on the moment that the user logs into the simulation. I have a PHP script that will generate a certain price for a company four times and update it into my MySQL database while running. I currently have the following code:

PHP:

if (isset($_SESSION['userId']))
{
  $isPlaying = 0;
  while ($isPlaying <= 3)
  {
    $priceTemp = (rand(3300, 3700) / 100);
    $sql = "UPDATE pricestemp SET price = $priceTemp WHERE companyName = 'Bawden';";
    mysqli_query($conn, $sql);
    sleep(1);
    $isPlaying++;
  }
  echo '<h1>Welcome to the simulation</h1>';
}

I am aiming for these updates to happen in the background once the user has logged into the simulation. When refreshing my database every second, the updated prices are shown which is one of my objectives. However, what I would like it to do is still load the HTML onto the page (to say "Welcome to the simulation") while updating the database with every second with an updated price.

So far, when I log in, I have to wait 4 seconds before the HTML will load. In the future, I hope to have it consisently updating until a certain condition is met but when I have set an infinite loop earlier the HTML never loaded.

What do I have to do to allow the HTML to load once logged in and have the prices being generated and updated in the MySQL database in the background with no delay in either of these tasks happening?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dqnk57224 2019-02-07 21:02
    关注

You have to do this in 2 network calls. The first network call should fetch the html. Then you have to use Javascript to fire another call to update your data. Once that api call returns it will update the html.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图