dongyan9838 2018-11-30 07:12
浏览 302

带有ODBC驱动程序IBM i Access Client的MS Access数据库

I want to connect to my MS Access Database (.mdb/.accdb files) via PHP (7.2.10), SLE 12.3. I started with libmdbodbc.so.1 driver which comes with package libmdbodbc1 0.7-3.1 (Source: mdbtools-0.7-3.1). With this I got an error "Allowed memory size of 2097152 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 140 Tbytes)" Stack question. So I got advised to use the new ODBC driver from the IBM i Access Client Solutions Linux Application Package Stack question.

I installed ibm-iaccess-1.1.0.10-1.0.x86_64.rpm. But how to set an access database as source? Still tried "Driver={IBM i Access ODBC Driver 64-bit};Data Source=%s;System=localhost" (%s is replaced by path to .mdb/.accdb-File) and other parameters (System, Server, Servername, Database, ...), but always got an error and cannot establish connection to database or

"Communication link failure. comm rc=10061 - CWBCO1049 - The IBM i server application is not started, or the connection was blocked by a firewall"

But the database file is local, so there is no firewall. And when using libmdbodbc.so.1 I can connect to this database. I think I have to got the correct parameters to set the database file.

So how to setup configuration for MS Access Database file with ODBC driver IBM i Access Client?

Thank you for your response and best!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
    • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
    • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
    • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
    • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
    • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
    • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
    • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
    • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
    • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?