douji1877 2018-07-20 18:39
浏览 126

使用Symfony显示PHP的错误,var_dump等

I'm developing with Symfony 2. The thing is that not always I can see the errors or var_dumps that I use to debug. I can see them if I go to inspector->network and select the proper file. The thing is that it is very annoying to see it.

How could I see it directly to the browser?

I use Xdebug.

I have in my php.ini:

display_errors = On

And I tried with:

xdebug.force_display_errors = 1;
xdebug.force_error_reporting = -1;

but that doesn't work.

Any idea?

------- Editing ------

This is an example of how i have to debug.

enter image description here

I have to go to inspector -> network and select the proper file. Apart of being very annoying, it is not efficient. Problem to see the full result as I cant scroll down or scroll right.

----- End Editing -----

I'd like to avoid to write any init_set or others options in my code if possible.

Another question... if a var_dump have more than 120k character or it is protected property how can I display it? So far I was changing it to public to dig in.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanchai0028 2018-07-20 18:55
    关注

You have 2 ways to resolve your issue. First - you can directly use under your class namespace ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);, (but this is a not a best practice) or try to find the same string in your php.ini file and set it to E_ALL

error_reporting = E_ALL
    display_errors = On

And finally you need to restart your web server.

About your second question - use Symfony Var Dumper for nice data output. Note that var-dumper sometimes is not compatible with old symfony versions. Use var-dumper 3.4 for best compatibility.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径