dp198879 2010-05-26 15:23
浏览 66

在linux上安装SVN / LAMP / Test Server /,从哪里开始?

I have a ubuntu machine I have setup. I installed apache2 and php5 on it. I can access the web server from other machines on the network via http://linux-server. I have subversion installed on it. I also have vsftpd installed on it so I can ftp to it from another computer on the network.

Myself and other users currently use dreamweaver to checkin-checkout files directly from our live site to make changes.

I want the connect to the linux server from pc. make the changes on the test server until ready and then pushed to the live site. I want to use subversion also into this workflow as well. but not sure what the best workflow is or how to set this up.

I have no experience with linux, svn, or even using a test server, the checkin/out we are currently doing is the way I have always done it.

I have hit many snags already just getting what I have setup because of my lack of knowledge in the area. Dreamweaver 5 has integration with subversion but I can't figure out how to get it to work.

I want to setup and create the best workflow possible.

I dont expect anyone to be able to give me an answer that will enlighten me enough to know everthing I need to know to do what I want to do (altough if possible that would be great) instead I am looking for maybe a knowledge path like answer. Like a general outline of what I need to do accompanied with links to learn how to do it. like read this book to learn linux, then read this article to learn svn, etc., then you should know what to do. I would be happy just getting it all setup, but I would like to know what I am actually doing while setting it up too.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duannei0044 2011-05-03 18:35
    关注

I'm sure you've solved your issue by now, but for future reference to other users, here's the steps I would suggest to get started:

1. Create a repository for your project (in Ubuntu)
    2. Host the SVN repo using Apache
    3. I'd read up on the subversion book to look at some strategies for development with SVN.

To connect to your SVN machine, you'll need to use it's IP or hostname instead of your svn live site you mentioned. With proper forwarding, it's easy to access it from anywhere.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何将下列的“无限压缩存储器”设计出来
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口