douan0729 2010-03-15 07:47
浏览 54

php表单提交和重发信息屏幕

I want to ask a best practice question. Suppose I have a form in php with 3 fields say name, email and comment. I submit the form via POST. In PHP I try and insert the date into the database. Suppose the insertion fails. I should now show the user an error and display the form filled in with the data he previously inserted so he can correct his error. Showing the form in it's initial state won't do. So I display the form and the 3 fields are now filled in from PHP with echo or such. Now if I click refresh I get a message saying "Are you sure you want to resend information?". OK. Suppose after I insert the data I don't carry on but I redirect to the same page but with the necessary parameters in the query string. This makes the message go away but I have to carry 3 parameters in the query string.

So my question is:

How is it better to do this? I want to not carry around lots of parameters in the query string but also not get that error. How can this be done? Should I use cookies to store the form information.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanlachu7344 2010-03-15 07:58
    关注

Your first scenario seems the most valid.

i.e.

User submits the form

Some problem prevents submission, so form is re-displayed

If user "refreshes" they see the usual message about re-sending information (although their most likely path of progression is to re-submit the form that you are kindly re-populating for them).

The "Are you sure you want to resend information?" message is perfectly valid in the event of someone refreshing the page after a form submission, so don't write code to specifically break this behaviour.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理