donglanche9257 2019-05-15 14:06
浏览 75

在Vimeo api上克隆或复制视频

I'm trying to use api in php using the "pull approach" to upload a video, where the idea is to clone an existing video from my vimeo account. but I'm not getting it, it's an error.

I make a request like this:

$lib->request('/me/videos/'.$vimeoid.'?fields=download,files', array(), 'GET');

in the return of the "download and files" fields, I use in the parameter "upload.link" of the following request:

$lib->request( '/me/videos', [ 'upload' => [ 'approach' => 'pull', 'link' => $URL_VIDEO ], ], 'POST' );

Only that gives a return of error. says the URL is invalid.

[body] => Array ( [invalid_parameters] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [field] => upload.link [error_code] => 2280 [error] => Invalid video URL. Please make sure it is correct, or try a different one. [developer_message] => All pull uploads must provide a URL to the video file for the parameterlink. ) ) [error] => You have provided an invalid parameter. Please contact developer of this application. [link] => [developer_message] => The parameters passed to this API endpoint didn't pass Vimeo's validation. Please check the invalid_parameters list for more information. [error_code] => 2204

I have tried with several urls, these urls of the array key "download" and "files", but without success.

The idea was to duplicate any video of my account, a video that already exists, without having to download the video again from the vimeo and make a new upload.

Can someone help me ? any tips?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
    • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
    • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
    • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
    • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
    • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
    • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法