dongyi1111 2019-04-26 11:59
浏览 61

为什么alfred工作流无法获得shell_exec(php函数)输出?

What I'm trying to do is grab image from clipboard and save it to an image file by using PHP, unfortunately, PHP can not do this, so I install pngpaste on my Mac and use php function shell_exec()/exec()/popen() to execute pngpaste command to do this job.

First, I install pngpaste on my Mac:

brew install pngpaste

Then I try to copy an image or take a screenshot to the clipboard, after that I run the following command:

pngpaste ./screenshot.png

it works fine! The screenshot.png successfully generate.

Then, I try to copy some plaintext to the clipboard(which means there is no image in the clipboard anymore), and run the command above again, it return as the following picture shows (which is an correct output cause there is no image in the clipboard): enter image description here

Then I try to execute the above command by PHP,I create index.php, the code inside index.php is pretty simple:

<?php
    $command = '/usr/local/bin/pngpaste ./screenshot.png';
    $output = shell_exec($command);

echo $output;

Then I run:

php index.php

It works fine too, if I take a screenshot to the clipboard, screenshot.png will be created too, and if there is no image in the clipboard, it returns exactly the some words as running command directly.

enter image description here

Everything looks good, now I'm going to use Alfred. I created a workflow: enter image description here

Then double click Run Script and put the command into the box→click save: enter image description here

As you can see, I set the workflow Shortcut to control+command+v, which means when I press control+command+v, the following command will be executed by Alfred:

/usr/local/bin/php /Users/bruce/Downloads/index.php

Then I take a screenshot to the clipboard and press shortcut control+command+v, guess what happen? Right! The screenshot.png is created again, it works fine too.

And then I try to press control+command+v when there is no image in the clipboard, it should be return pngpaste: No image data found on the clipboard, or could not convert! right? But guess what, nothing at all, I can't get the $output returned by shell_exec(), after this, I tried exec()/popen(), but it's the same, no output at all.

I tried to edit the code like this and press shortcut control+command+v:

<?php
    $command = '/usr/local/bin/pngpaste ./screenshot.jpeg';
    $output = shell_exec($command);

$output = 'this is a test ouput' . output;
    echo $output;

Alfred returned this is a test ouput, which means the variable $output is NULL or empty string, but it should not be empty, it should be return pngpaste: No image data found on the clipboard, or could not convert! when there is no image in the clipboard.

So, my question is: How can I solve this issue? How can I get the output that returns by pngpaste when there is no image in the clipboard?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
    • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
    • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
    • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
    • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
    • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
    • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
    • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
    • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
    • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题