doutan2456 2019-02-19 11:44
浏览 227
已采纳

从SP发起的登录发送用户名到预填充IdP登录表单?

I've implemented the OneLogin PHP SAML library and everything works well, but have had someone ask if it's possible to be able to send the email address/username from the SP-initiated login to the IdP.

You see, at the moment the user's login flow would be coming to a login form on my site, entering their email address at which point the login form would see how their account is set to login and redirect accordingly (or show the password field if the user isn't authenticating by SAML or oAuth).

So that the request has come to send the email address the user has already entered on the SP form so it can pre-fill the form on the IdP side, meaning the user doesn't have to type the details twice.

I understand this can be done with the <saml:Subject> information within the AuthnRequest, but I cannot see any way of being able to modify that data with the OneLogin library.

I'm probably just missing something really obvious from the GitHub repo docs, so can anyone point me in the right direction? Is it possible to add subject info to the request?

The code used to initiate the login from SP to IdP is pretty simple:

$samlConfig = SamlEntities::getConfig($idpCode, $applicationCode);
$auth = new \OneLogin_Saml2_Auth($samlConfig);
$auth->login();

The SamlEntities::getConfig just combines the SP and IdP information from the database and config files where they're stored.

So I imagine if it can be done, this'll be the place to do it.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxinjun3944 2019-03-11 21:22
    关注

The SAML request doesn't contain a Subject. Appreciate you've requested the user enter their user id to perform home realm discovery, but that won't carry across to Onelogin in the SAML request.

However, this might work for you OneLogin - OIDC - Implicit Flow - login_hint

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败