dongshan0202405 2019-01-06 18:34
浏览 44

关于Google Calendar API和PHP

I am trying to write a webpage that will present to the public the contents of one of my Google Calendars. The standard iframe doesn't give me the format I'd like and I also want to embed some schema.org event information, update and submit a sitemap, etc.

As I'm fairly experienced with PHP, I'm trying to extract data from the Google Calendar API. I looked at Google's quickstart https://developers.google.com/calendar/quickstart/php but it assumes a level of knowledge I don't possess.

It seems I need to use something called "composer" and tells me I need to do "composer require google/apiclient:^2.0" but I'm unclear where exactly I type this - I can't see anywhere obvious in cPanel - or maybe it goes at the start of my PHP code?

Also, I note that the sample code is command-line only and I can't find code anywhere that would appear to be capable of running as a PHP web page. Is that because it's just not possible?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjuelian4640 2019-01-08 16:12
    关注

Composer is a dependency manager like bower, npm, yarn etc., the list goes on and on. Firstly you'll have to install composer here and add it to your PATH variable (method depends on OS).

Afterwards, when you create a directory for your project in the www-folder of your WAMP/LAMP or another folder acting as webroot, you can execute the composer require command. This will generate a folder called 'vendor' (with your dependency as a subdirectory) and a composer.json & composer.lock file, the latter 2 files will contain all the 'required dependencies' of composer.

You can then include the dependency using the require_once()-function in your PHP-script.

Hopefully this helps.

Cheers.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制