doujin8673 2018-11-15 23:22
浏览 60
已采纳

如何使用PHP处理许多表单输入

I am building a admin panel for a distribution company and they requested to have a page where they can add orders for all clients , so i generated a form which dynamically adds inputs for each product within the system and and for each client a row is created (see picture)

|The problem is , every product/client that is added, will add more and more inputs, i already had to increase max_input_vars, but this can easily reach to thousands , if not tens of thousands of inputs which will slow down the application dramatically , my question is, what is the best approach to process all these inputs, or another approach to achieve this functionality ?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dqwd71332 2018-11-15 23:53
    关注

I would either reconsider to add an maximum to the amount of input fields which are added per client or create a seperate page for each client on which the input fields are generated.

If you do want to continue you might want to consider extending the max_execution_time which defaults to 30 seconds, by adding ini_set('maximum_execution_time', '60'); to the top of your script.

To process all those rows on the server side. Make your input fields arrays which hold the client name as a key: <input type="text" name="your_value[client1][column1]" /> and for your next client do <input type="text" name="your_value[client2][column1]" /> increment the column for each column.

Then on the server side your can perform a foreach loop to get the values.

foreach($_POST[your_value] as $client)
    {
        foreach($client as $key => $val)
        {
            echo $val;
        }
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题