dongxun1244 2018-10-24 13:04
浏览 46
已采纳

Microsoft Dynamics Nav API错误:客户发布组必须在Customer中具有值

I have some trouble with API method for posting order info into 'API for Dynamics 365 Business Central'.

So in official doc about order says for create order you must add 'Customer Info' to the request body. Before that you must create Customer(doc for customer).

But if i try to create order with info from Customer request, i have error:

Error: "Application_FieldValidationException","message":"Customer Posting Group must have a value in Customer"

So main question is: How to create(or get) and set Posting Group into Customer request?

Or if it wrong way, how to do this right?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsv73806 2018-10-31 14:47
    关注

You can call a codeunit that creates the customer by passing some parameters to this codeunit, but if you use a POST to the customer API you cannot call the setup in the body. The request body needs the JSON object.

You can't create customer ready for posting via API. Creating a customer ready for posting (with all posting setup) is something that should do by an interanl user (administrative/financial department) and not by an API.

The API can create the basic customer card, but posting groups and so on could depend on different administrative parameters that you could not always know.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解