douji6896 2018-10-16 23:15
浏览 232
已采纳

刷新缓存后,opencart 3.0仪表板错误500

Good evening people.

Im having trouble fixing my opencart dashboard and searching around is proving futile. Im faurly new to hosting and the opencart framework so please bear with.

I had been using opencart 3 for my webstore and was happy editing it through the dashboard. however, as I was dealing with an ssl issue, I read advice to clear my opencart cache. I did this by clicking on th refresh buttons for Theme and sass inside the dashboard. Now I can open my dash board! when I want to access it I get a white screen or error 500. I allowed errors in the admin php file and it tells me this;

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Scssc' not found in /home/cluster-sites/6/…

so I'm guessing I'm missing the Scssc class that's used for sass on the dashboard and without it my dashboard cannot open, My question is, can I reinstall or repair whatever file I need to reinstate my dashboard or rewrite the info (the Scssc class) that has gone missing since clearing the cache? any help would be appreciated as I'm on a deadline to get tons of products uploaded and the thought of starting again chills me to my core!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doufei5537 2018-11-09 12:54
    关注

The same here. I googled and found related issue on github: enter image description here

About your issue: please double check your paths. Double check config.php in root and in admin.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮