Ended up using a few Twitter PHP scripts and melded them together to get 1000 results on 1 page. 10 x 100 each
Twitter搜索结果 - API / Atom Feed
So I've got somewhat of a cool task and I'm just thinking it over. I'm more a designer so I thought I'd tap into the bright minds on here.
I am creating a basic page that displays the results from a twitter search results page. Put simply, I am displaying an atom feed with HTML. I'd like to do it with PHP, unless someone has something better in .net or ruby.
The following things are needed:
- It must show a count of the number of results returned (max about 1500).
- It must show the 'tweets' or Atom feed results. The twitter API limits this to 100 per call, but allows pagination. (so we can show 100 per page).
- It must update at least every 15 mins, if not instantly.
My idea so far:
- use twitter-search.php and run it 15 times calling pages 1-15. Somehow cache these pages so it only uses an API call once every 15 mins (how would I do this?)
- Then once everything is loaded, use Jquery .size to count the number is 'tweet' divs
Any help/ Ideas is appreciated!