dongzhi9906 2019-05-27 15:20
浏览 227

PHP MVC - 所有控制器的一个视图类与每个控制器的视图类

I am creating an MVC inspired PHP framework, mainly for learning purposes. I basically have the framework created and am building an app on it and improving the framework as i go along.

I am still confused/not sure about certain aspects of this sort of architecture, and at the moment i am questioning my implementation of the View part.

How i have set up my framework:

Its a very simple set up, for example: you go to the url /post/post_id, this will load index.php which will instantiate the router. The router will then check the url and instantiate the correct controller and method based on the url. In this case it would be PostController, and the method would be a default method that would use the post_id to get the posts data from the relevant model. Next the controller would set up a "data" variable that will hold the data to pass on to the View, and this is where i am confused - should it send to its own View object (a view class file dedicated to the PostController), or to a generally used View class that is used by all controllers to load an html file?

At the moment my controller is sending data to the View class, this data includes what template file should be included/shown, and the actual data for the page (what we got from the Model through the controller).

My question is this:

Should this type of system have one View object that renders all of the views (html files) based on what data is given to the "render" method, or, should each controller that eventually sends data to the View have its own View object/class?

Meaning, should PostController send a request to the general view class, the same one that is used by all controllers to renders pages, or should the PostController send to a dedicated View Class (call it PostView if it makes it clearer), and this class will then render the specific html file?

Basically if it should be one View class for all controllers that will render what ever html file the controller tells it to, or if there should be many View classes, one for each page load.

NOTE: I know a lot of questions have already been asked about MVC in PHP, but i could not find an answer to my question in any of the answers.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongluo9156 2019-05-27 15:29
    关注

The best way, IMO, is to have this View or Template class do all the work related to views with just one simple method: render(string $templateName, array $context = []).

This allows for easy extension or creation of adapters. You should make your controllers use this method. If you use a DI Container in your framework, you could do a TemplatingAwareInterface and implement that with a trait that allows setter injection. That will inject the templating service on fetching from the service container. That way, you can use $this->templating->render() in your controller, without having to either make it global, nor constructing the templating service inside the controller, nor injecting the container into the controller.

Having one view class for each type of controller is cumbersome, harder to maintain and I don't really see a reason for it.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?