douzhimao8656 2018-12-19 21:29
浏览 92
已采纳

减去与当前日期相比的日期并显示实际剩余天数

This is my function below:

function Active()
{

$num_rows = $db->doQuery('SELECT PremiumDays, PremiumStartTime FROM Premium WHERE AccountID = ?', $_SESSION['AccountID']);
if ($num_rows == -1)
{
$this->Error('ERROR');
$db->getError();
return;
}

$data = $db->doRead();
$data['Status'] = $num_rows == 0 ? '<:SHOW_PREMIUM_STATUS:>' : '<b><font size="2" color="red">Premium is active - <%Days_Remaining%> days remaining.</font></b>';

$replace = array
(
'account_status'        => $data['Status'],
'days_remaining'        => number_format($data['PremiumDays'])
);

$this->content = Template::Load('account-template', $replace);
}

PremiumDays column contains numbers like 10,15,30 etc.

PremiumStartTime contains a date in this format 2018-12-17 21:13:00

What I am trying to achieve is to show the actual days of premium remaining with days_remaining. So, I believe I need to substract from PremiumDays the days that passed since the premium started based on the second column PremiumStartTime.

Something like that I believe, however, I am not sure how to implement it correctly in PHP. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

days_remaining = PremiumDays - (NumberOfDaysSincePremiumStarted(DateToday - PremiumStartTime))
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanliao5995 2018-12-19 23:48
    关注

To get the difference in PHP, you can create a DateInterval object using DateTime::diff between the current time (output of date_create()) and a DateTime object created from your PremiumStartTime variable. You can then access the days value of this object to get the total number of days from the PremiumStartTime to the current time. For example:

$data['PremiumStartTime'] = '2018-12-12 21:13:00';
    $data['PremiumDays'] = 20;
    $days_remaining = $data['PremiumDays'] - date_create($data['PremiumStartTime'])->diff(date_create())->days;
    echo number_format($days_remaining);

Output:

Demo on 3v4l.org

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因