doushan3511 2017-03-15 17:52
浏览 54

Google Analytics不会跟踪每篇Facebook帖子

I have a website that's getting visitors from my facebook posts, and on that site I have installed Google Analytics code which works well, I've seen users get on the website while running a Facebook Ad Campaign, but now that I've stopped that and users are coming through page's posts, GA is only tracking "some of them" whilst my custom unique views tracker on the website (PHP) is tracking much more views.

99% of the views come from the mobile app.

I think it might have to do with maybe Facebook opening the links on it's own webview and for some reason GA code is not getting called.

Is that possible? Has anyone found similar inconsistencies?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzong5057 2017-03-17 09:25
    关注

I wannted to add this as a comment but i can't due the extension.

When the user opens a link on the app the document.referrer is set as undefined (I tested on Iphones only). So it's not possible to determine the source by default. ¿Are you using UTM tags?. In this case is mandatory to determine the origin of the source.

Also remember that Google Analytics uses the cookie to store the navigation information. If your browser in app is different can happens other cases, for example, the user clicks on the Ads and use the in-App browser (not the regular one) and then comes back using Safari. you will get 2 differents users. Add a little more of information, how and where you have the code, are you using utm, some screenshot hiding sensitive data.

Greetings

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题