douzhi2012 2016-12-15 11:13
浏览 112

PHP SQL更新语句转换为(PDO)预处理语句

first of all im new to Stackoverflow and PHP so dont be to hard to me.

Im struggling this week with a sql query:

SET @i=0;UPDATE highscores SET ranking=@i:=(@i+1) ORDER BY highscore DESC;

i use this sql query because i have a table called 'highscores' and columns called highscore and ranking. this code helps me to automatic organize the ranking system(so the highest highscores get rank 1 etc.(no same rank with the same amount of highscore)), but since im using php and want to it be secure with prepared statements of PDO im really confused how to do it. i need some examples how to convert this sql query to a secured pdo prepared statement so code sniffers wont get into the database. this is the code which works:

$stmt = $db->prepare("SET @i=0;UPDATE highscores SET ranking=@i:=(@i+1) ORDER BY highscore DESC;     
$stmt->execute();

but as you see its not secured. i tried with arrays and bindparams but im really confused how to actually get it working while its secured. i hope you guys can help me cuz im struggling with this like 3 days.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqjjw04440 2016-12-15 12:20
    关注

Since you are not using any variables from outside of your query this query would be safe. The only thing I would change is removing this structure, because you can receive the ranking easily with a nice SELECT COUNT query.

$query = $pdo->prepare('SELECT COUNT(id) AS count FROM highscores WHERE highscore < :highscore');
    $query->execute(['highscore' => $highscore]);
    $row = $query->fetch(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC);

$ranking = (intval($row['count']) + 1);

This is a simple example, you are able to order it with IDs after you did checked what comes before this item, on that way you would get unique rankings.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器