dongshan1811 2016-11-25 09:42
浏览 111

PHP如何使用cookie在同一浏览器中管理多个会话?

I'm new to PHP, I read other articles without finding the answer I'm looking for, but still don't know if what I want to do makes sense or not.

I'm using PHP 7.

My user authentication page, checks credentials and then executes session_start(), creating the session server-side and a cookie client-side in the browser.

Each other page of the web application then calls session_start() to resume session information, in this case checking the cookie. Everything works fine so far... at least when I have a single login.

I'd like to be able to have more than one user SIMULTANEOUSLY logged in the same browser (on another tab for example.) using cookie. I don't want to append the session ID to the URL.

I managed to create different session on the server-side using session_id() before session_start() in the authentication page based on username, but the problem is on the client side.

The first successful login (session_start()) creates a cookie and the second login updates the same cookie corrupting the previously created session.

Therefore when it comes to resume the session, session_start() will resume only the last session, mixing the data fetched from DB based on session info.

Is there a way to make session_start() create a cookie for each login and make PHP resume the correct session using cookies?

Any ideas?

FURTHER DETAILS: I'm updating a legacy app trying to fix some security issue. The need for multiple sessions comes from administrative purposeses where admins access the same site. The reason why it's needed a separation of session is that depending of the session info, the data are fetched from a different database. Therefore, a regular usage would only need one session per user, but the administrator he needs to make multiple logins viewing different data depending on that login.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drrqwokuz71031449 2016-11-25 09:46
    关注

You can use the same session but change the variable names that you are looking for:

if ( $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] == '/admin/' ):
        $session_name = 'session1';
    else:
        $session_name = 'session2';
    endif;
    session_start( $session_name );

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染