dongyu3967 2013-11-19 05:53
浏览 54
已采纳

在PHP中的同一服务器上跨多个域共享会话

I need to implement a solution for one of my project, where I have multiple domains + multiple sub-domains and they all need to share the same session. All domains and sub-domains would be pointed to the single application which is connected to the single database.

Means if user logged in from any of the domain will be able to visit secure pages of other domains of the application. User may change domain via following a link or via opening a new tab in the browser.

I have gone through some articles and found some below mentioned solutions:-

1. Session in Database - What if other user from same network with same user agent hits?

2. iFrame message passing - I heard at somewhere, that iFrame renders on document load and, then checking session after showing some page content will annoy the user.

3. CURL request with CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE & CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR - I have played with this and it is working fine, but don't know if it is secure and not performance killer.

4. Single Sign On (SSO) - I need some R&D to implement this and it would be the last option.

Please suggest what to do?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douque9815 2014-04-21 11:46
    关注

Just to verify I am not wrong, you need to share user session across all your applications.

As rightly said above, you may use 4 of the options above. However, I would like to focus on first option which is putting session in DB and would like to suggest another option as keeping sessions in shared directory or server.

1. Sessions in DB - The answer to your question (What if other user from same network with same user agent hits?) is you will have different session id's value to uniquely identify each row in Table. So, no need to worry about it. But the disadvantage is, each time DB connection would be required and a query would be fired, when session is initialized i.e. for every single page.

2. Sessions in shared directory/server - Configure all your applications in a such a manner that all applications store session at shared location. Shared location can either be a directory or a secured server. This can easily achieved by using session_set_save_handler.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改