dongzhi4498 2016-08-12 13:57
浏览 8
已采纳

AliceBundle有多个实体经理?

Anyone know if AliceBundle (https://github.com/hautelook/AliceBundle) supports multiple entity managers or my em mapping is somehow screwed up. I have a bundle (BundleA) that has seven entity objects but have only configured one class, EntityA, to generate entities for but when I try loading the fixtures it fails with this error:

[Doctrine\Common\Persistence\Mapping\MappingException]
  The class 'BundleB\Entity\ClassB' was not found in the chain configured namespaces <list of namespaces not including the 'BundleB\Entity' namespace>

BundleA and BundleB are on two different entity managers and there's no direct link between them. BundleA is within the default manager while BundleB is in one of the other entity managers. Both bundles have multiple entity classes that are working fine in a live environment.

I've been checking if the entity manager mapping is set up wrong but haven't been able to see anything strange going on there so my next thing to check was to figure out if AliceBundle doesn't support multiple EMs but I can't find any documentation saying one way or the other.

All entities are Doctrine ORM entities

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongpin2969 2016-08-13 09:01
    关注

You must tell the bundle what Entity Manager to use manually by providing the --manager option.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛