dongwei9771 2016-07-17 05:38
浏览 48
已采纳

Paypal订阅未更新

I have set up a subscription button on my website using the paypal buttons and I have a customer sending me screenshots confirming he has made a payment on the subscriptions but on the recurring payment dashboard there is "no data" and i havent recieved any money on my paypal I got a confirmation in my database that the user was sent to the callback url meaning the payment DID go through so I have no clue what to do I really wanna know where my money is below i attached 2 of the images i recieved Confirmation 2

Confirmation1

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dth20986 2016-07-17 05:48
    关注

Pictures are too easy to fake. Rely on what you see in your own Paypal account.

The customer should have received a transaction number with his Paypal receipt. Have him forward the receipt email to you and try to find the transaction in your account. If it doesn't show up, don't deliver the goods. If you're inclined to believe the customer anyway, talk with Paypal support first.

Either way, don't be confrontational with the customer. Apologize for the delay and reassure him/her that you'll get to the bottom of it. If at the end of the day you don't have the funds, instruct the customer to reach out to Paypal to find out why the money he/she sent wasn't delivered to you. After all, Paypal cannot give you details of a transaction that is not connected to your account, so you can't resolve it on your own if the transaction doesn't appear in your account.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 全部备份安卓app数据包括密码,可以复制到另一手机上运行
  • ¥15 Python3.5 相关代码写作
  • ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来
  • ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
  • ¥15 matlab代码解决,怎么运行
  • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像