dongmuyuan3046 2016-07-02 14:33
浏览 106
已采纳

如何在codeigniter中路由请求,以便我们可以提供静态css,js和img文件?

I am using codeigniter framework for a project I have, but I have a small issue I can't solve. I want to separate css styling and js scripts from the views, so I have them in separate folders, /css and /js respectively, both are in the assets folder which is in the root folder of my project. The overall structure is like this:

/project-folder

----/application

----/system

----/assets

--------/css

--------/js

----index.php

Now, I have a controller called MyLibrary that has a method called newentry, which when it gets called loads the newentry view.

<?php 
class MyLibrary extends CI_Controller
{
    public function newentry()
    {
    //The upload form
    $this->load->view('newentry');
    }
}

The newentry view is a simple upload form that uses a style.css and script.js for styling and validation etc... I am using the base_url() method of codeigniter to include the path and file name of the files above.

<html>
<head>
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo base_url();?>assets/css/style.css">
    <title><?php echo $title; ?></title>
</head>

<body>
 <form class = "dropezone" action = 'upload' method = 'POST' enctype = 'multipart/form-data'>
    <input type="file" name="document" />
    <input type="submit"/>
</form>
</body>
</html>

This line is where I have a problem: href="assets/css/style.css">

the generated string is the correct path, meaning localhost/project-name/assets/css/styles.css, however, the request gets made to this url:

http://localhost/project-name/MyLibrary/localhost/test-pages/assets/css/style.css

which is of course, not where the files are. Does anyone know why is this happening?

Also, how to fix this? should I add a route by hand? if so, how to make a controller that serves static files?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanji1899 2016-07-03 12:50
    关注

I have figured out why the request wasn't made to the correct url. So no, it's not about adding the protocol scheme. It has to do with how user agents calculate the base url. Let me explain:

When we use a link tag in HTML, we specify the href attribute, which is a URI. Now, if it's an absolute path there is no problem really, the resource just get's fetched, however, there is a little problem with relative paths, like the one I use. You see, the user-agent or the browser is programmed to append that href to a base url and there's different ways how they calculate that base url, here's what W3C has to say:

User agents must calculate the base URI for resolving relative URIs according to [RFC1808], section 3. The following describes how [RFC1808] applies specifically to HTML.

User agents must calculate the base URI according to the following precedences (highest priority to lowest):

1. The base URI is set by the BASE element.
    2. The base URI is given by meta data discovered during a protocol interaction, such as an HTTP header (see [RFC2616]).
    3. By default, the base URI is that of the current document. Not all HTML documents have a base URI (e.g., a valid HTML document may appear in an email and may not be designated by a URI). Such HTML documents are considered erroneous if they contain relative URIs and rely on a default base URI.

so, the solution was simple enough after reading this passage, I just had to specify the base url to be used, in the HTML document with the base tag, like this:

<html>
        <head>
            <title>Home Page - wellcom</title>
            <base href = "<?php echo base_url(); ?>">
            <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="assets/css/style.css">
        </head>

<body>
            <h3>HANIX</h3>
        </body>
    </html>

and it worked like magic.

Anyway, thank you for your replies, I hope this answer will be helpful to others.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么