down00112 2016-04-28 21:30
浏览 84
已采纳

PHP验证输入无效

I've been at this for hours and can't seem to get anywhere.

I'm using XAMPP for Apache 2.0, PHP 5.5, Chrome and using Netbeans for my editor.

I have an input text box which I want to validate before I use it to search a MYSQL database. I use POST to get the input.

The input I'm using is "x/65!!!"how to

$searchtext = $_POST['searchbox'];
 echo "<br />" . htmlspecialchars($searchtext);
 echo "<br />htmlentitites: " . $searchtext;
 echo "<br />strip slashes : " . stripslashes($searchtext);
 echo "<br />internal encoding is: " . mb_internal_encoding();

and my result is:

for htmlspecialchars -> "x/65!!!"how to<b>   //why isn't the <b> removed?

for htmlentities     ->    "x/65!!!"how to //shouldn't the forward slash be stripped out?

for stripslashes     ->  "x/65!!!"how to  //shouldn't the '/' be stripped out?

for mb_internal_encoding->  ISO-8859-1 //My php.ini has UTF-8 as the default, I have meta content-type charset="UTF=8" and I though php 5.5 defaulted to UTF8

I'm copying from the PHP manual but I'm not getting their results. I suspect it's charset related but I'm not sure where to look anymore.

****Comments********

Jeff,

I changed the spelling of entities and used this string: <b>"'This \!'": /I

This is what I get with htmlspecialchars: "'This !'": /I and yes, everything is bold. All of my output is bold and I do not get any of

the escape chars showing:  &quot;&quot;&lt;&gt

Funny thing is though when I echo $_POST['searchbox']; It comes up without the but in bold nevertheless.

My mb_internal_encoding() is ISO-8859-1 even though on the beginning of the page I have a meta statement setting it to UTF-8 and for PHP I made the default UTF-8 by removing the semicolon.

I'm beginning to think my PHP interpreter is broken. I'll have to look at XAMPP to see what their recent version is.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudeng1870 2016-04-28 23:17
    关注

I think you might be confusing the differences between what these functions do for the source output as opposed to how the browser renders output of that source. make sure you are comparing what you see on screen in the browser with what is shown in the browser's source. you can view the html source code in most popular browsers by pressing <kbd>ctrl</kbd> + <kbd>U</kbd> or here's a reference for how to do it in a few others.

for htmlspecialchars -> x/65!!!"how to<b> //why isn't the <b> removed?

htmlspecialchars doesn't remove anything, it simply converts certain html characters into their html entity encoding format. So it's translated <b> into the html entity &lt;b&gt;, which renders on the page as <b>. If you look at your source code, it's actually <br />&quot;x/65!!!&quot;how to&lt;b&gt;. Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to see the <b> on screen because it would be interpreted by the browser as an opening bold tag making all your following text bold. this is also why it's not visible in your question because you didn't escape it for the markdown.

for htmlentities -> x/65!!!"how to<b> //shouldn't the forward slash be stripped out?

a couple problems here:

• of no real consequence, but I just wanted to point out that you spelled it wrong htmlentitites != htmlentities in your echo statement.

• you didn't actually use the htmlentities function in your code:

echo "<br />htmlentitites: " . $searchtext;

in order to actually use it, wrap your variable:

echo "<br />htmlentitites: " . htmlentities($searchtext);

• coincidentally enough, even if you had used it, it wouldn't have been escaped because regular old forward slash / is not an html character entity, although it does look very similar to the fractional slash , which would be encoded as &frasl;

for stripslashes -> x/65!!!"how to<b> //shouldn't the / be stripped out?

stripslashes only removes backslashes \, and not forward slashses /. I think it should have been called stripbackslashes, but they didn't ask me :)

for mb_internal_encoding-> ISO-8859-1 //My php.ini has UTF-8 as the default, I have meta content-type charset="UTF=8" and I though php 5.5 defaulted to UTF8

I'm not very familiar with this one, but I can tell you that the default is not UTF-8, but is ISO-8859-1. are you sure that My php.ini has UTF-8 as the default? Because my php.ini has a line that looks like this: ;mbstring.internal_encoding = UTF-8 and you should note the semicolon ; at the beginning means it's commented out. you would have to delete that semicolon, and restart the web server to have it take effect.

as for your meta statement setting it to UTF-8, I assume you mean you've added an html meta tag that looks something like <meta charset="UTF-8">. this only applies to the html output signaling to browsers what character set to expect, and doesn't have any effect on your internal server settings.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line