dqj5046 2017-01-23 15:07
浏览 44

使用Laravel 5.3和Codeigniter的多数据库设计应用程序

Friends, I am building a service application and would like to see a gross suggestion to achieve.

The core of the application is to manage research projects, hence it will have a group of users, who belong to an organization, who login and manage their own projects. Many organizations carry out such projects, which are identical in nature. The project management has identical database tables and schema (across institutions). I have designed a plan as follows:

1. Database-1: A common database users table (all institutions together) get authenticated by querying this table. This table has a institutional code corresponding to each user as a column.

2. Database-2 (institutional code as its name): Based on the institutional code, all the project management is done by connecting to this database. Within this database tables will be present.

1. Database-x (institutional code as its name).....

All databases will have identical schema and identical user interface. Institute wise management is easy this way.

Now, using Laravel, i know i can connect to multiple databases. I have done this in codeigniter 3 but trying to migrate to Laravel 5.3 as models architecture is different between Codeigniter 3 and Laravel 5.3.

Any better suggestions. I know my query is not a pure question but this question is about implementation of a many to many relation.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongmi5015 2017-01-23 16:05
    关注

Since all institutions will have same modules and same functionalities why are you creating multiple databases? I have successfully done a similar project as you, a Centralised CMS which integrate all church under one diocese in CodeIgniter.

Just add an institution id in all tables and query your table operation with institution id every time. Adding multiple databases will definitely decrease your project performance and increase complexity. An institution table will track all your institutions.

If you need more details about database structure and implementation please comment below.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理