douejuan9162 2016-06-17 10:51
浏览 135

由于Ubuntu中的“致命错误”,无法访问phpmyadmin

been googling around and searching through forums for a solution to the error message below with no success. I've always been a windows user so sadly the technical terms being suggested for similar errors haven't been terribly easy for me to follow and understand so I'm hoping someone here is able to help explain in simplton!

I followed instructions for installing the lamp stack on my desktop so I can set up a PHP dev environment. So i've installed PHP7, mySQL and apache2 and they all seem to be working fine. I've installed phpmyadmin, and that seemed to go fine but when I try to go to http://localhost/phpmyadmin/ I get the following error...

Fatal error: Uncaught Error:
Call to undefined function __() in /usr/share/phpmyadmin/libraries/core.lib.php:245
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/phpmyadmin/libraries/core.lib.php(321): PMA_fatalError('The [a@./url.ph...')
#1 /usr/share/phpmyadmin/libraries/common.inc.php(298): PMA_warnMissingExtension('json', true)
#2 /usr/share/phpmyadmin/index.php(12): require_once('/usr/share/phpm...') 
#3 {main} thrown in/usr/share/phpmyadmin/libraries/core.lib.php on line 245

My knowledge of installing the lamp stack prior to this consisted of insalling Wamp on Windows 10 before this so I didn't have to worry about installing extensions and phpmyadmin myself. It just sort of worked! As far as I can tell I have installed all the extensions I need to, including the json extension mentioned above so I don't really understand if that is the problem, or if something else is causing the problem and the mention of the extension is a red herring. I have wondered if there is some sort of permissions problem but when it comes to permissions in Linux, I am somewhat clueless!!

Any help or suggestions anyone can offer would be much appreciated!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
    • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
    • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
    • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
    • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
    • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
    • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
    • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
    • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
    • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题